Sunday 13 March 2011

Berlin

I've been back from Berlin for a week now, how depressing. I loved it SO much over there, had an amazing time. I visited tonnes of galleries, saw some sights and generally had an awesome time with some pretty awesome people... we even managed to fit some cheese jokes in too. 


Here's some pictures (just a few mind) from the holiday...


View out of airplane when on our way

Alexanderplatz

Bit of Andy Warhol

Can't remember the artist but I loved this, it was like catching sound in art, which is what I am interested in.

Loved this photo, its Kate at the other end of a square metal tube, looks like a kaleidescope. 

Alexanderplatz S-Bahn on our way to Charlottenburg, quite a nice group photo methinks.

Accordion man... he made my day, everything he played sounded like it was the soundtrack to our train journey. 

Kate pushing two buildings apart in Potsdamerplatz - there were quite a few perspective photos taken that week.

Ella on Freidrichstrausse with her bear gloves :)

Some graffiti near Tacheles 

Tacheles - the whole place was coated in graffiti like this.

The Berlin Wall

Little Jewish Rubber Ducks at the Jewish Museum gift shop, I thought they were quite funny.

Flo, Hannah, Ella and Lucy on the big letterboard/crossword outside the Nan Gollen museum.

Me with a foot either side of where the Berlin Wall used to be.

I had such a fantastic time and none of us wanted to leave. I will definitely be going back there as soon as I can, great place!

No comments:

Post a Comment