Friday 18 March 2011

SO MANY CUPS!

So after this weeks ceramics tutorial my tutor thinks I'm going slightly mad. The reason? because I've now made over 100 cups. I'm pretty damn pleased with how they look on mass. Here's some pictures...




Most of these aren't fired yet but the few at the back are. However before leaving I put them all in the kiln.



So when I've glazed all of these (hopefully in the same turquoise as my little thrown ones) I plan on arranging them in our exhibition in a rather mismatched way, going from the floor onto a plinth. This would require them sticking to the side of the plinth. To do this I'm doing a test over the weekend with some sticky fixer tape. 



They seem to have stuck so far, however I've left them with a foam pad under over the weekend, just in case they decide to fall off!


Can't wait for the exhibition now, feel like after this very stressful and exhausting week I'm going to finally have it sorted. 


Be sure to come and see the exhibition... http://166bpm.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike you've been working really hard I can't wait to see it all at Walcot Chapel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike you've been working really hard I can't wait to see it all at Walcot Chapel

    ReplyDelete